Problem Building knutclient Against Rawhide

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 16 10:36:31 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Eli Wapniarski
<eli at orbsky.homelinux.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 June 2010 23:26:11 Thomas Janssen wrote:
>> No problem. Fixed. You dont have to change releases < devel (F-14), it
>> builds fine there.
>
> Thanks again for your help with this. I see in koji that you've only built the
> modified package for f14. Do you think its a good idea to rebuild for f11 - f13
> or should I wait until the next update?

It's ok to wait for the next release. The problem was rawhide only.
meinproc4 changed between 4.4.3/4 and 4.4.xx (4.5). We had to change
the call from version 4.1.x VV-1.0 to 4.2 VV-1.1. Please file the
patches upstream to get it fixed for the next release.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium