Active windows

Jeremy Sanders jeremy at jeremysanders.net
Wed Mar 3 11:04:31 UTC 2010

The active window "glow" is blue for the default Oxygen KDE style. This is
the same colour as the default Fedora background. This is almost the only
way you can see the active window, besides the title going slightly grey.

The recent KDE 4.4 updates have made it very hard to see the active window.

I've switched on "Draw separator between title bar and active window
contents". This helps, but the effect is subtle.

Outlining the active window title also helps, but is pretty ugly.

I think the defaults should be changed if Fedora ships a blue background.

Jeremy