fedora-kde target audience, draft rfc

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:49:33 UTC 2010

Rex Dieter wrote:

> We've got a draft of what we're considering as
> the target audience

> Comments?

home user with some educational/career use
stability is important (but can handle a glitch
in order to get to enjoy the latest technologies
now, but cannot handle a total failure to boot,
as is typical of rawhide, as I need basic
functionality always)
rate of kde (and all other fedora) related
updates is of great appeal
general distro familiarity (used for eons and no
interest in changing to .deb or other distro
style of relearning all the /etc and etc. stuff)

Yup, those are important to me and I am
definitely a target consumer.