address book problems

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 20 20:25:59 UTC 2010

On Saturday 20 March 2010 17:35:20 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Anne, its not that things are moving at Fedora too quickly, its that the
> Kontact Akonadi combo is full of bugs.

No, it's not.  Most of the complaints, once we got past that nepomuk not
starting bit, have been about missing features, all of which are in the pipe-
line.  A few people like you have some big problems, but they are not
generally experienced, so need to be examined in the context of your setup in
order to identify the cause.

KDE Community Working Group