libgcal, akonadi-googledata?

Cody cody at killsudo.info
Sun Mar 21 03:14:39 UTC 2010

I am using libgcal + the akonadi-googledata (thomasj + fedora repo) and it
works great in Korganizer. I create and edit my calendar in Korganizer and
all the changes immediately appear in my Google Calendar. It took some
fussing in Korganizer but the biggest helpful hint is to set it as your
default calendar resource in Korganizer, otherwise all your entries will
default to the default calendar resource and there are errors when moving
entries from the akaondi calendar to the google_cal resource.

Cody