address book problems

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:48:24 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 23 March 2010 06:21:44 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Its time that KDE reallocates all the resources
> that have gone into created a brand new shiny gui with lots of great eye
> candy  and place the same effort into fixing outstanding application bugs.

As you well know, KDE is not a commercial company, with paid employees working
9 to 5.  KDE is a community of people who give their best, mostly in their
spare time, but sometimes fail to understand what a hash we can all make with
tweaking our own systems.  Yes there have been problems, but the developers
have been responsive in helping us to identify them and fix them.

I know some people are annoyed, but try to be rational about this.  As long as
some of us can say 'it works for me', we have to accept that the cause of
problems may not be in the actual software package.

KDE Community Working Group