address book problems

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Fri Mar 26 19:41:30 UTC 2010

John.... Anne....

This is starting to get a bit much.

Look John.... As far as I can tell and I've been on this mailing list for a
long time, no one has made more of an effort to be helpful as Anne.

Anne there are a great many problems with Akonadi and not just inexperienced
users are having trouble with it. Jaroslav, Me and others I'm sure.

Be that as it may.... John the right place to vent is at the KDEPim
developers. The packagers and those that participate in this mailing list can
only be as helpful as their experience allows them to be and the quality of
the software that they have to work with. I understand your frustration, but
it isn't Anne's fault.

Anne, the KDEPim team botched it this time round.

And like I keep harping. Somehow, a way needs to be found to apply some kind
of pressure to improve QA and to pay greater heed to  user concerns over at
KDE.

Eli

believed to be clean.