KMix spins with 100% cpu since update to 4.6.2

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Apr 15 13:49:06 UTC 2011

Am 15.04.2011 15:37, schrieb Rex Dieter:
> On 04/15/2011 08:32 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> What makes me personally crazy with 4.6.2 is that the controlbar (Kontrolleiste)
>> is placed in the middle of the screen instead the top-position i configured
>> and so i have to unlock all widgets, confirm any configuration and lock
>> widgets:-(
>
> screenshot?

i sent a screenshot some days ago after the first one
was rejected because it was too big

see attached screenshot and take a look on the top-border in the black area over the
bg-image normally are my controls, after the first login with 4.6.2 i thought "WTF my
crontrols are gone away" because i did not expect them in the middle

>> What makes me crazy too is the useless question about overwrite the target
>> file if i rename anything in a folder-view, this is also since 4.6.x
>
> wow, that one is a little bonkers, got any bugs filed for this yet? (If
> not, I probably will sooner or later)

No because i thought it is impossible that the maintainer of this
damned widget will never ever rename any file :-)

BTW:
is there anything planned to get the crazy way widgets are resized/placed
better? Has anybody ever tried to get 6 widgets to the same size and
place them in clean lines instead random position?

the way plasma widgets are resized and placed is a thing where some
people i know agrees that who ever made this should be tarred and
feathered every morning :-)