Split up juk and dragon player in kdemultimedia

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:55:17 UTC 2011

On 04/21/2011 07:05 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:

> I implemented this in kdemultimedia-4.6.2-3, see
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=239682
>
> But currently this applies only to f16+ currently, as there were some
> objections that introducing the split was too late and potentially
> disruptive for f15.

Thanks.  Much appreciated but I really would like to see this as an
update for Fedora 15.  We are just pass the beta and for a package
split, I can't see it as disruptive in this case.  If you have a meta
package that pulls in everything,  users who just update from the beta
wouldn't notice anything different and people who want to install one
particular sub package would get the benefit.    If there are specific
concerns, I would be happy to test the update.

Rahul