kde-4.7.4, kde-4.7.90 news

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:37:34 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> alrighty, just to drop a quick status update:
>
> kde-4.7.4 f16 builds are built, queue'd for updates-testing, and available
> in kde-testing too
>
> kde-4.7.90 f16 initial builds have been pushed to kde-unstable.  notably
> missing here is kde-l10n, and spilt kdeaccessibility packaging.  currently
> known broken deps that will require other packages to be (re)build include
> at least: digikam (and kipi-plugins), kdevelop

Thanks!  Looks pretty good for the most part.

Since I've updated, for some reason my screen keeps going black after
a couple minutes even though Screen Energy Saving has been and still
is disabled for all 3 power profiles.  Not sure if this could be
Fedora-specific or if I should file it upstream.

Apart from that, I have only run into a few minor issues that are
definitely upstream's problem.

Thanks,
T.C.