WYSYWIG for HTML5

Peter Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 02:50:35 UTC 2011

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> So your options are basically either KDE 3 Quanta (packaged in Fedora, but
> not designed for HTML5) or BlueGriffon (not packaged for Fedora, at least
> not the current version)…

OK, thanks for looking this up. I code my page completely by hand in kwrite
these days. It's very, very basic and doesn't change much, just basically
maintains a web presence. I can wait for Quanta 4 and I don't necessarily need
VPL, so text-based will suffice.

Blue Griffon sounds _very_ impressive. The liscensing looks like it would be
suitable for Fedora. I wonder if it will hit the fedora repos sometime?