KDE 4.6 and contacts

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:43:10 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 01 February 2011 17:10:17 Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 February 2011 13:12:28 Martin Kho wrote:

> > > That is also set as a resource, and istn't visible.  My contacts are
> > > definitely in the correct ~/.local/share/contacts - just not
> > > visible.
> >
> > Okay, your directory is not empty, mine was. What do you have in
> >
> > System Settings -> Personal Information -> Personal Contacts
> >
> > and
> >
> > System Settings -> Personal Information -> KDE Resourses -> Contacts?
> >
> > Is "Akonadi Compatibility Resource" (type akonadi) checked?
> I have std.vcf, type file, and akonadi-resource, type akonadi.  I have
> checked that they point to the correct places.

You've akonadi and nepomuk (strigi is not necessary) enabled and running I
suppose. Are there any (error) messages in ~/.xsession-errors with respect to
these programs? Or in ~/.local/share/akonadi/db_data/mysql.err, or if exist
.local/share/akonadi/akonadi_control.error / akonadiserver.error?

Martin Kho