Strange Copy/Paste behavior in KMail 1.13.5/Kontact 4.4.8

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Mon Feb 7 13:14:41 UTC 2011

On 02/07/2011 06:16 AM, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Monday 07 February 2011 4:40:10 am Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
>> Hello Everyone,
>> I'm still having this problem.  If anyone would try the steps described below
>> and get back to me with the results, I would greatly appreciate it :)
>>
> Should be fixed in the kdepim 4.4.10 release.

Thanks!

Here's pointers to what I queue'd up this weekend,
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/kdepim-4.4.10-1.fc13,kdepim-runtime-4.4.10-1.fc13
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/kdepim-4.4.10-1.fc14,kdepim-runtime-4.4.10-1.fc14

(these are in kde-testing repos, and should get pushed to
updates-testing shortly)

-- Rex