ktnef - don't read if allergic to MS

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:50:49 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 27 July 2011 00:14:58 Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> >> 2) I thought KMail used to have an option to read HTML mail?
> >> I don't see it now.
> >
> > Settings -> Configure KMail -> Security -> Reading,
>
> Thanks very much.
> I didn't think of looking under Security.

Ah, well, yes, I understand you completely. :-) The notions "HTML mail" and
"security&privacy" are quite naturally connected. However, most people just
miss to connect them in their heads without someone turning their attention to
it.

I was in the same boat, until a friend of mine told me once to think about it.
;-) After that, things got rather obvious... :-)

Best, :-)
Marko