strange keyboard behavior on screensave [Solved]

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Thu Sep 1 01:29:28 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 02:41:35 PM Patrick Boutilier wrote:
> You see the login prompt after a shake instead of just the box
> that asks  for your password (without being able to change
> userid).

I have the best of all possible outcomes. I returned home this
evening, tapped the mouse, the login box appeared, I started
typing, and characters appeared, for the first time in many days;
I did run a bunch of yum updates last night, so maybe something
got fixed - thanks for asking
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA