In Kmail, is there a way to.....

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 15:59:03 UTC 2011

On Wed September 14 2011, Martin Airs wrote:
> Good day all,
>
> I was wondering if there was a way to put a custom field into an address
> book contact to allow html emails, and then have kmail recognise this
> and allow html emails to be shown in the preview window?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Martin

I think that what you're asking for is a way to send email to specific
contacts in HTML? As far as I'm aware, there is no such functionality. This
is the reverse of a long-standing wish-list item to have emails from
certain people display if it comes in as an HTML. I think you'll have to go
to bugzilla and enter a new wishlist item.