KMail Mailing List

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sun Sep 25 13:46:00 UTC 2011

On 09/20/2011 04:21 AM, Anne Wilson wrote:
> It shouldn't have affected your archive, though.  That's puzzling.

In my case, I had moved all my mail manually from the old "Local
folders" structure to the new "KMail folders" structure. Then, I thought
I could delete the old folders - that's when everything went to hell. I
have a complete archive on my work machine so at some point, I'll copy
it on to a big thumb drive and restore it on my home machine, but I'm
waiting for things to stabilize before I do...

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA