Some kde program buttons mouse select-able, but can't mouse activate

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Tue Sep 27 15:34:33 UTC 2011

 From the gnome 3 shell in rawhide and F16, when I use k3b or dolphin, I
cannot activate buttons with the mouse.  I can select the button, but
then have to press the enter key to activate the button.  For menu
items, I can select and activate with the mouse.  Mouse and keyboard are
on an USB kvm switch.  Don't see this with previous versions of Fedora.

Asked on the desktop list some time ago and was told to ask on kde list.

Anyone else seeing this?  I am willing to enter a bz, but against what?

TIA

--
Regards,
OldFart