Fedora 18, lose wireless WEP connection, cannot enter passphrase when prompted.

Victor B. Gonzalez fedoraproject at vbgunz.com
Tue Jul 3 18:41:58 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have this issue where I set up a wireless (system) connection using WEP. The
wireless works when it works but at some point, I get a prompt to re-enter the
passphrase *but* no matter what I do, I can't enter anything.

This request from secrets locks me out completely and is annoying because the
only way I know how to solve it, is to reboot. Fedora is completely up to date
using KDE 4.8.4. I'm not sure what to do *but* I am convinced the problem is
in the network manager.

Thank you for your time.

--
Best Regards