kde-4.9rc (kde-4.8.95) in f17 kde-unstable repo

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 19:37:54 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 04 Jul 2012 00:26:06 Colin J Thomson wrote:
> On Sunday 01 Jul 2012 22:15:39 Rex Dieter wrote:
> > On 07/01/2012 03:01 PM, Colin J Thomson wrote:
> > > OK, this does not happen with a new user, any ideas why this keeps
> > > getting
> > > toggled to "suspended" on my main account/login ? I'll try and find
> > > where
> > > the config file is for this.
> >
> > ~/.kde/share/config/nepomukserverrc
> > ~/.kde/share/config/akonadi_nepomuk_feederrc
>
> Thanks Rex, nothing in these files on either account mention the suspended
> indexer.
> I'm at a loss now where else to look but its somewhere in ~/.kde
>
> I'll dig around some more at the weekend.

Well I just could not find the culprit that was suspending indexing, it was
some rc file in  ~/.kde/share/config/
So I took the drastic measure and mv  ~/.kde/share/config/ out of the way and
starting over, a pain but cured the problem.

Maybe time permitting I'll diff both config DIR's

Colin
--
Fedora 17 (Beefy Miracle)
Registered Linux user number #342953