konsole: odd c&p behavior

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Jul 26 14:09:42 UTC 2012

On 07/26/2012 09:29 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> * sample attached
> * cat httpd-ssl.conf
> * select all the output
> * middle-klick in thunderbird compose-window
> * wired

OK.....   This is what I get when I do this in konsole of F16.   The size of the
konsole is 82 x 28 so it is wrapped on the screen.

[egreshko at meimei ~]$ cat httpd-ssl.conf
LoadModule
ssl_module
"modules/mod_ssl.so"
Listen
443
SSLCACertificateFile
"/etc/httpd/conf/ssl/thawte_ca.pem"
SSLSessionCache
shm:/var/cache/mod_ssl/scache(512000)
SSLSessionCacheTimeout
600
SSLMutex
default
SSLRandomSeed                                                                          startup
file:/dev/urandom 256
SSLRandomSeed
connect builtin
SSLCryptoDevice
builtin
SSLProtocol
All -SSLv2
SSLFIPS
Off
SSLInsecureRenegotiation
Off
SSLHonorCipherOrder
On
SSLCipherSuite
ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:AES128-GCM-SHA256:RC4:HIGH:!MD5:!aNULL:!EDH:!AESGCM:!SSLV2:!eNUL
SSLVerifyClient
Off
SSLVerifyDepth
10
SSLPassPhraseDialog
exec:conf/ssl/ssl_passphrase.sh

Seems reasonable to me..   Or am I missing something?

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage