kde-4.9rc (kde-4.8.95) in f17 kde-unstable repo

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 23:41:37 UTC 2012

On Saturday 30 Jun 2012 21:08:52 Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> > $SUBJECT says it all, test it out, let us know how it works for you.
> >
> > enjoy.
> >
> > -- rex
>
> Seems to solve #302084. No issues thus far.

Update went smoothly as usual, a few issues though but I am searching kde.bugs
time permitting.

Search in Kmail2 has regressed and does not work again.

Duplicate emails seems to have reared its ugly head again in POP3, IMAP seems
fine so far.

Not impressed with the new Dolphin v2.1 layout in 4.9 and I'm having trouble
with "drag and drop" I think due to a change in how it works so I need to
investigate that further.

Nepomuk file indexer is suspended at every login, not sure why yet. Will check
with a fresh user account.

Nepomuk seg faults still being reported in the system logs, abrt has not
popped up to allow me to investigate further since I installed the debug
packages.

Hopefully I'll find sometime and bug reports on these and pass them on.

As usual thanks to all involved..

Colin
--
Fedora 17 (Beefy Miracle)