How do I initialize and use gnome-keyring in KDE?

Lester M. Petrie Jr. petrielmjr at ornl.gov
Wed Nov 21 13:51:23 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:12:04 PM Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-11-20 at 17:03 -0500, Lester M. Petrie Jr. wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > xncse3> rpm -q gnome-keyring
> > gnome-keyring-3.4.1-3.fc17.x86_64
> >
> > Maybe the problem is that at somepoint I did initialize the keyring,
> > but I
> > don't remember the password.  Is there some way to reset that?
>
> [Please don't top-post on this list. See the Guidelines]
>
> Use the seahorse GUI to manipulate Gnome keyrings:
>
> yum install seahorse
>
> poc

Thanks.  I didn't realize I had so many different keyrings.  I have made some
changes with seahorse, and now I just have to wait until there is another
abort to test out what I have done.

I appologize for the top posting. I know better, my only excuse is that here
at work we respond to emails at the top, and I just forgot.

Lester M Petrie
865-574-5259
petrielmjr at ornl.gov