KMail and KAddressBook

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Fri Oct 12 10:05:10 UTC 2012

Rex Dieter wrote:

> Is nepomuk enabled?

Thanks for your response.
When I read it, I thought "That must be the solution",
but in fact when I went to System Settings=>Desktop Search
I was surprised to find that "Enable Nepomuk Semantic Desktop",
"Enable Nepomuk File Indexer" and "Enable Email Indexer"
are all enabled (ticked).

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net