google chrome doesn't start sometimes..

Martin Airs martin at airs.me.uk
Fri Sep 14 14:45:51 UTC 2012

Good day all,

Sometimes when I click google chrome, the cursor starts bouncing and i get a
chrome entry in the task manager, but after about 30 seconds its stops
bouncing and the task manager entry disappears, and nothing else happens

there is a chrome running when i do "ps -e", just nothing on my screen.

its not every time, i would say 9 times out of 10 its fine, but just every now
and then i have killall chrome and click it again, then it'll start.

I wonder if this happens to any one else

Martin

Fedora 17 x86_64, KDE 4.9.1