no zoom in korganizer?

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 13:22:02 UTC 2012

On Friday 21 Sep 2012 14:41:40 George Avrunin wrote:
> I posted this on the general Fedora list a week or so ago and haven't
> any response, so I'm asking again here.
>
> On a fully-updated F17 x86_64, I decided to try korganizer again after
> not using it for a couple of years.  I would like to zoom vertically in
> the calendar section to increase the vertical space per hour (mostly in
> the work week view, but also in the day view).  From the documentation
> I can find, I should be able to go to Views -> Zoom -> In Vertically,
> but all the options in Views -> Zoom are grayed out (in/out x
> horizontal/vertical).

I do not use korganizer so not much help :( but I can confirm this F17 x86_64
- 4.9.1
I could be way off but I just read about a patch back in 2010 that disabled
zooming amongst other things in *certain* view modes but I have no idea if
this is related or how to test other view modes.

http://osdir.com/ml/kde-pim/2010-01/msg00257.html

Colin
--
Fedora 17 (Beefy Miracle)