Emacs disappearing titlebar in x2go session

Roderick Johnstone rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 2 09:10:06 UTC 2013

Hi

I'm seeing a curious effect with emacs (and apparently only emacs) in an
x2go KDE session on Fedora 20 beta.

As soon as the emacs window takes input focus the title bar disappears.
I can still eg drag the window by grabbing beside the menu items though.

Also, the emacs status bar (roughly 3/4 the way down the window) and
stuff below it also disappears from the emacs window (at least as far as
I can remember - my x2go session is broken badly at the moment).

Does anyone have any ideas where I look to find out whats happening
here, and hopefully prevent it happening again?

Thanks

Roderick Johnstone