Prompting for wireless password

Reartes Guillermo rtguille at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 15:45:01 UTC 2013

I recently installed F20 to replace F16 on my laptop.

Now thay i think about it, i also got asked about the wireless
password (too long to remember) but i just don't enter it and it
connects ok anyway. That dialog is different from F16.

I am not sure if it is using kwallet or some keyring or similar tool.