Mouse sensitivity

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Feb 22 02:41:19 UTC 2013

On 02/22/13 10:04, Brad Hubbard wrote:
> Were there any changes very recently that might effect mouse behaviour?
>
> The reason I ask is that, all of a sudden, I'm seeing lost of double click responses when I only click once and also things like double submissions in web forms, etc.

In the mouse setting I have "Single-click to open files and folders" so I may not see your issue.  However, in the Advanced tab there is a setting for "Double click interval"  if you set it higher does the frequency of double click when you want single click decrease?

FWIW, I had a problem similar to this years ago.  I recall repeatedly mashing the mouse switches to fix it.

--
Don't be bullied by the judgmental grammar and spelling police.