f19: call for testing/karma

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 17:25:23 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 19 of June 2013 13:36:40 Martin Kho wrote:
<snip>
> Hi,
>
> Overall kscreen works great! I've just one little question wrt. my dual
> monitor setup. The first time kscreen starts, it 'changes' my primary
> connection from hdmi - xrandr default - to dvi. Is there a reason for this
> switch?

Hi,

"first time" as in every time after login? That's definitely a bug. Please open
a new bug on bugs.kde.org, product KScreen and attach output from "kscreen-
console bug".

If it happens only after first login into a clear new account, it's probably
because a generic "optimal" configuration is created, setting the biggest
monitor as primary.

Dan