Network Manager is More Modular

Garry T. Williams gtwilliams at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 04:26:25 UTC 2014

On 12-16-14 12:00:51 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Garry T. Williams wrote:
> > Removing:
> > NetworkManager-wifi    x86_64  1:0.9.10.0-14.git20140704.fc21
> > @System 112 k
>
> On the other hand, is there any other bad implications, other than a
> whopping 112k of wasted disk space?

Yeah, it's no big deal.  I used to be irritated by NM running useless
stuff, but it does seem much better behaved these days.  So, no.

I do like to remove packages I don't have any use for, though.

Completely unrelated, I see that after a fresh install of the KDE spin
that that silly finger print reader again spams my journal.  So I will
have to research how to turn it off again.

--
Garry T. Williams