Konsole colors

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 00:46:35 UTC 2014

On 23 December 2014 at 17:34, Patrick Boutilier wrote:
> I can not reproduce either.
>

> On 12/23/2014 11:30 AM, Rex Dieter wrote:
>>
>> Sorry I didn't chime in earlier, but now that I saw the bug filed, I
>> cannot reproduce the problem as described.  I can change colors fine. ??

Are you folks actually editing a color scheme? Say, in your current
scheme, you make the Color 5 (blue) lighter and it reflects directly
on the Konsole after you hit Apply? What is your $TERM set to, in the
active Konsole?

That color (Color 5) is used in the directory names. So you can tell
whether your change worked by looking at the "ls -l /" output.

In my case, I change the blue to a lighter color, and the Konsole
still displays the dark blue until I do the workaround in the bug
report.

A far shot, but maybe a graphic driver issue? I use the nouveau driver
that gets enabled by default on the stock installation.

Thanks,
Orcan