LibreOffice Sifr theme and system tray icon broken after installing libreoffice-kde

Sudhir Khanger sudhir at sudhirkhanger.com
Fri Jun 13 02:48:28 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:07 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Sudhir Khanger wrote:
>> I installed LibreOffice group and libreoffice-kde for kde
>> compatibility. Before installing libreoffice-kde Sifr theme worked
>> fine (screenshot #1) but after installing some icons went from
>> monochromatic to colored (screenshot #2).
>
> The icons are not colored in that screenshot #2, all that's colored is the
> preview of the colors, which is of course colored. IMHO the fact that those
> previews are missing in screenshot #1 is the bug.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

I suppose that is the purpose of monochromatic theme. So screenshot 1
is just fine.

New Document icon is colored and several other menu items are colored.
That leads to two question.

1. Are Plasma users recommended to install libreoffice-kde?
2. If it is a bug where should the bug report go, to the Fedora or to
the upstream project's bugzilla. I have had someone asked me to check
with my distro as it works in Ubuntu, dah.

--
Regards,
Sudhir Khanger.