krunner instable like hell

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Fri Oct 2 05:14:02 UTC 2015

On Friday 02 October 2015 00:26:19 Reindl Harald wrote:
> Am 02.10.2015 um 00:13 schrieb Eli Wapniarski:
> > On Thursday 01 October 2015 23:35:33 Reindl Harald wrote:
> >> am i really the only person who loved lancelot because oyu did not need
> >> to went through the whole strcuture for starting 5 entries of the same
> >> submenu (like 5 vnc-connections to different testing windows or other
> >> testing virtual machines in the network)?
> >
> > I like Lancelot and use it all the time.
> >
> > :)
>
> have fun with F22 and the "improvements" of KDE5 throwing all away
> because every developer thinks he found the holy grail and users don't
> know nothing about how they have to use their computers....

Not bothering... I am transitioning to OpenSuse 13.2. At least until April
2017 I will have some quiet and hopefully by that time KDE 5 will become
useable for me.

And to make a long story short. Way back when, when I expressed my
reservations about kde-redhat merging into Fedora the kinda thing that we are
experiencing now was my chief concern. What is happening in this community
reflects the reason that kde-redhat was born in the first place. Everyone was
unhappy with the way Redhat treated their KDE users. Rex brought back sanity
by going independant. KDE then started working the way it was supposed to. I
understand that the opportunity to merge provided all the infrastructure
benefits that Fedora was able to provide. And I also understand a lack of
manpower to manage multiple versions at the same time.

Simply put KDE 5 would never have made it out of kde-redhat/unstable. It would
be there for everyone that enjoys testing as a hobby. And we would still be
chugging along with KDE4. Me... well.... I have other things to do.

believed to be clean.