Crashes Returned

linux guy linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:18:13 UTC 2015

Plasma on my system freezes right before the desktop is displayed.

I updated to F23 in the hope that  my freezing would be resolved there.  It
hasn't been.  I'm running xorg-x11-server-Xorg.x86_64
1.18.0-0.4.20150907.fc23

Do you recommend that I downgrade to xorg-x11-server-1.17.2-2.fc22.2 to fix
my problem ?