Increasing icon size in panel launcher / taskbar

Roderick Johnstone rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 17 09:56:19 UTC 2015

Hi

This morning's surprise after having to restart my system because
nouveau had locked up under my locked plasma 5 session (F22) with
gazillions of messages like:

kernel: nouveau E[   PFIFO][0000:01:00.0] PBDMA0: ACQUIRE
kernel: nouveau E[   PFIFO][0000:01:00.0] PBDMA0: ch 2 [Xorg[978]] subc
0 mthd 0x001c data 0x00001004

(the nouveau lockups are no longer a surprise, unfortunately)

is that the icons of the launchers in my panel and task bar entries for
running programs have become very small.

I've been though many of the obvious menus in system settings changing
plausible setting, applying and logging out and in again but the icons
don't change size!

Can anyone advise how to increase the size of these icons please.

Thanks

Roderick