blog post on Plasma 5 quality

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:57:49 UTC 2015

On 20.10.2015 13:31, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Multiple screens is (still) a bit of an unsolved problem in Qt, not related to driver.

This patch is looking promising [1]. Been running with it for a couple
of days and have yet to experience a crash. Remaining issues I
experience after screen setup change are krunner (when not crashing due
to baloo) occasionally moving around as you type, and plasmashell not
removing the screen space it occupies from the available area (which is
to say: it will cover a portion of maximized windows).

[1] https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/138201/