kate: X11 Forwarding on F22

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Sep 11 22:11:02 UTC 2015

On 09/10/2015 11:46 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> [root at testserver:~]$ kate /etc/fstab
>
> hangs there and dos nothing - why?

WFM.  What does strace or gdb have to say?  Is this F22 as the client or
server or both?

I see messages like:

setNativeLocks failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
setNativeLocks failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
setNativeLocks failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
setNativeLocks failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
QDBusConnection: name 'org.kde.kglobalaccel' had owner '' but we thought it
was ':1.1'
setNativeLocks failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
setNativeLocks failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
setNativeLocks failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
setNativeLocks failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
setNativeLocks failed: Resource temporarily unavailable

or just

QDBusConnection: name 'org.kde.kglobalaccel' had owner '' but we thought it
was ':1.1'

but it works.

--
Orion Poplawski