[kernel: 2/2] Merge branch 'kernel-git'

Kyle McMartin kmcmartin at redhat.com
Thu Dec 9 18:57:12 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 06:52:40PM +0000, Kyle McMartin wrote:
> commit eae11717a184705aad08a3783cba964bfa3a06dd
> Merge: 72b3729 cbb0019
> Author: Kyle McMartin <kyle at redhat.com>
> Date:   Thu Dec 9 13:52:05 2010 -0500
>
>     Merge branch 'kernel-git'

Sorry for the commit noise... the summary is that I squashed master into
kernel-git (by using strategy 'ours') and then merged that back to
kernel-git, which squashed the commits back.

(Turns out -X theirs doesn't do what you want when there isn't a
 conflict... that's why I backed out the previous.)

I think I cherry picked everything relevant from rawhide, but if you've
touched it, you might want to make sure.

Thanks, Kyle