2.6.34-14 for F-13 [was Re: v2.6.34 for F-13]

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jun 1 07:19:08 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:12:43 -0400,
  Kyle McMartin <kyle at mcmartin.ca> wrote:
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2219923
>
> New build posted with updated DRM and forward ports of the iwlwifi
> patches from F-13.

I tried this on a couple of machines. On the one with an nv28 video card
things worked OK. (There was a warning: include/linux/cgroup.h:534 invoked
rcu_dereference_check() without protection!)

On my machine with an rv280 video card the screen would either blank or
have repeated lines with glyphs that weren't characters. I tried entering
my luks password blind, but that didn't seem to work. It doesn't appear
to have gotten far enough in the boot process to have logged anything
in /var/log/messages. I have xorg-x11-drv-ati-6.13.0-2.fc13.i686 installed
which never got pushed to testing.