3.1 pushed to f16

Josh Boyer jwboyer at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 15:57:03 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Moving forward with our plan to release Fedora 16 with the 3.1 kernel, I
pushed 3.1-rc2 into the F16 branch this morning.  Dave and I have both
been running it in rawhide for a bit now, and it's been fairly stable.

There will, of course, be bugs but getting some testing on the rc's will
hopefully allow us to get them resolved before 3.1 final is out.  I will
submit a build for f16 updates-testing a bit later this week.

NOTE: This will not impact the Alpha release.  That will go out with
3.0.

josh