f15 2.6.39 rebase

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 17:48:50 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 02:42:56PM -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
 > I've just pushed a f15-2.6.39 branch which contains a work in progress rebase.

I did another rebase (to .3) last night, and did a scratch build.
RPMs are here http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3195520

My previous concern about X/DRM seems to have been unfounded based on my
testing so far.  The only thing I'm concerned about now is the block/scsi
changes that are still being shaken out in 3.0. I suspect another -stable
or two before that gets sorted.
(The .38 update Chuck recently pushed out reverts a bunch of changes that were
exposing these problems. I think it's a little more involved for .39)

	Dave