new kernel header file not being packaged in kernel-headers

Jeff Layton jlayton at poochiereds.net
Mon Apr 16 14:24:47 UTC 2012

Recently, I added a new upcall to mainline kernels and with that I
added a new header file to describe the upcall/downcall format
(include/linux/nfsd/cld.h).

I've noticed though that that file is not being packaged in the
kernel-headers package, even though the other files in the linux/nfsd
dir are. Is there some master list that I need to add this file to? Or
do I need to mark this file in some way to ensure that it gets included
in kernel-headers?

Thanks in advance,
--
Jeff Layton <jlayton at poochiereds.net>