3.5 merge started

Josh Boyer jwboyer at redhat.com
Tue May 22 14:53:47 UTC 2012

Mostly as FYI, I've started building the 3.5 merge window kernels today.
The one building in Koji right now boots on my local x86_64 system
without issue.  I'm not sure if that trend will continue, but I plan on
testing locally before I do koji builds.

I've done the first round of Kconfig options settings.  Secondary
architectures, please review this and let me know if you want/need
something set differently from how I have it.

NOTE: The ARM configs are both confusing and too numerous, so I have not
touched those.  Also, the kernel-3.5.0-arm.config file seems to be dummy
and winds up with a lot of options unset.  The ARM team will need to do
some config option settings, preferrably sooner rather than later.
Perhaps as time goes on, I'll gain a better understanding of what to set
where and how.

josh