Unknown module key warnings

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Nov 14 21:25:23 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 15:04:51 -0500,
   Josh Boyer <jwboyer at redhat.com> wrote:
>> [    0.000000] Linux version 3.7.0-0.rc5.git0.2.fc19.i686.PAE (mockbuild@) (gcc version 4.7.2 20121109 (Red Hat 4.7.2-8) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Mon Nov 12 00:08:40 UTC 2012
>
>You rebuilt your kernel?  Or where did you get this?  That build isn't
>in koji.

That one is from the new no-debug repo. I was seeing the same bug with
ones from the normal rawhide repo as well.

>I don't see any similar issues using the latest rawhide build in a VM,
>so this is very curious.  Is the dahdi-linux rebuild doing signing?

Not that I am aware of. The build script pre-dates the signing stuff.
I'll try a plain rawhide kernel without the dahdi module and see if
I see those warnings. If not I'll also retest with a rebuilt dahdi-linux
and see if they still show up. I can't do remote reboots, so I won't be
able to test this until tonight.