First 3.17 merge window kernel

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:03:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just kicked off the first 3.17 merge window kernel build on koji.
> I've tested it locally here on a few machines and haven't noticed any
> significant issues.  If you feel so inclined, please grab it from koji
> when it completes and try it out.  Let us know how it's working.  If
> for some reason it's broken on a significant number of machines, I can
> try untagging it before it his the rawhide repo tomorrow.

Seems to be good here. One thing that I noticed is that occasionally
the cachedrop test will fail, but I haven't looked into it in a great
amount of detail to figure out if the problem is reporting or a real
problem with dropping the caches. On 1 out of 4 runs of the regression
suite, that happened.