Building a kernel with a patch

Biggus Gazus earthwormgaz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 17:51:44 UTC 2014

That was a good idea actually, I bet it's something like that, but no,
still got the same problem  :(

[rpmbuilder at biggusgazzus SPECS]$ ls -al ../SOURCES/ | grep scar
-rw-rw-r-- 1 rpmbuilder rpmbuilder 46259 Sep 8 21:47 scarlett.patch

I can't use a £200 sound card because of this  :(

Could you maybe send your spec file so I can see if it's something
weird about that?