Android Emulator not working with 3.18.3-201.fc21 and onwards

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 12 16:53:36 UTC 2015

On Feb 12, 2015 11:42 AM, "poma" <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12.02.2015 15:12, Justin M. Forbes wrote:
>
> > Is the problem reproducible on 3.19? I will leave 3.19.0 in
> > rawhide-nodebug for a couple of days to allow testing.
> >

> 3.19.0 isn't really to recommend. ;)
> 3.18.7 is OK.

3.19 is perfectly OK to recommend for the purpose of seeing if this is
resolved in newer kernels.  If that works then we have a range to look at.
If it doesn't, then 3.18.0 would be the next to try to see if the problem
came in with that release or if it was introduced in the stable series.

You are not being helpful.  Please stop.

josh