Dynamic Disk Drive problem

greatmindatwork . greatmindatwork at sify.com
Sat Jul 2 20:35:58 UTC 2011

Hello friends,

I have recently bought this HP Pavilion 3236 nr laptop and I wanted to
install fedora 14 as a dual boot option keeping the genuine windows 7 on
board.
But to my disappointment I found that I could not partition my hard drive
because it happens to be a dynamic disk.
I searched on the net but could not find a way out. Now that Fedora 15 is
out, I am rather desperate to install the KDE as soon as possible, but again
as a dual boot option.
Please tell me a way that I can ultimately have both Fedora 15 KDE and
windows 7 available as dual boot.
Thanks in advance.