Curious about fedora laptop mailing list

Dimitris Glaros dimitrisglaros at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:02:56 UTC 2011

the most user using other list or the local community  or IRC to take
support!and the problems in laptop-netbook  is know!!!!!

like don't take laptop-netbook with graphic card poulsbo
gma500........NEVER!!!!! the last 1,5 years i have spend many time to make
play.........i trade my netbook with other netbook!!!!

**Dimitris Glaros
dimitrisglaros at gmail.com